Guest Relations Team

TITAN Guest Relations

Guest Relations is a varied but essential role for our clients in several different capacities including conferences, conventions, concerts, sporting events, and theater performances. TITAN staff can provide registration support, greeters, customer service agents, ticket-takers, ushers, and brand ambassadors.

TITAN Experience

TITAN Experience: A major convention with 40,000 attendees was scheduled to come to Atlanta and TITAN submitted a bid to provide the registration, greeter, and directional staff. Concerned that one company would not be able to provide the entire amount of staff needed by this city-wide convention, the organization split the contract between two companies with TITAN providing 80% of the staff requested, and another company taking responsibility for the remaining 20% of the staff. A few days prior to the convention, TITAN received a panicked request from the client asking us to provide additional personnel because the other company was unable to fill their roster, which we gladly did. TITAN succeeded in providing the client, and their attendees, with exceptional customer service and efficient processing of over 40,000 registrations in just 3 days.

  • Conference Staff

  • Registration/Ticketing

  • Ushers/Greeters

  • Brand Ambassadors

“…TITAN [has] improved arena operations…TITAN has become vital to the overall success of the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena…”

Jeffrey GiannasiOperations Manager at State Farm Arena

Read More Testimonials

Ready To Work With TITAN Global Enterprises?

Ready To Work With Titan Global Enterprises?

Contact Us Today